Senior UX Designer / XPO Logistics / Sept 2015 – current
- Reduced design and development time with the implementation of a Material Design-based UI library created and maintained with team members.
- Ideate user-centered product solutions through heuristic evaluations of existing products, white-boarding sessions, participatory design workshops, and user review meetings.
- Communicate product designs to stakeholders through deliverables, including user flows, wireframes, mockups and high-fidelity interactive prototypes.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members in an agile environment to create intuitive mobile and web-based experiences.
Lead UX Designer / Seagate / Jan 2013 – August 2015
- Set experience direction for consumer and business NAS products, contributing to improved Amazon star ratings.
- Designed information architecture for NAS OS 4 to support 3rd-party applications, expanding total available market.
- Reduced time to market by collaborating with product management, product development, and engineering teams.
- Improved user satisfaction by converting support feedback into feature enhancements.
- Managed European-based design contractors to meet project deadlines.
UX + Graphic Designer / LaCie / June 2010 – Dec 2013
- Improved overall quality of website product marketing by creating a template and a localization process for product pages.
- Drove faster turnarounds and higher quality packaging through redesigned standards.
- Mentored Jr. designers, improving their professional skills.
Graphic Designer / Ideawörks / June 2006 – Jan 2010
- Drove repeat business and client retention by producing annual reports, invitation packages, websites, and other projects.
collaboration, empathy, information architecture, interaction design, storytelling, teamwork, user interface design
card sorting, guerrilla research, heuristic evaluation, personas, prototyping, site mapping, sketching, surveys, task flows, usability testing, wireframing
Axure RP, Sketch 3, InVision, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks, InDesign, Microsoft Office, ProofHQ.
B.A. in Communication Arts
University of West Florida · Pensacola, FL · May 2006. Graduated Cum Laude.
People are standing by to tell you great things about me. Just ask, and I’ll send you names.